Plantronics/Poly Voyager 6200 UC ANC Bluetooth Headset
FREE Lifetime Support
Forever, always, tomorrow, next week, next year
We love talking about headsets, and we love helping you find the right one. Before you’ve even made a purchase, give us a call to tell US what YOU want, what you need, and what you expect. After you’ve made your purchase, we’re with you every step of the way, with FREE remote lifetime support.
And when we say lifetime support, we mean lifetime support... no matter how far down the track, our experts are here to answer your questions, help with troubleshooting, or give you technical support.
Express Courier Delivery
Australian-wide flat rate of $15
We send out all of our items with speed and security in mind - over 76,000 packages were delivered to Australian businesses by our Express Couriers last year alone.
No matter how much you order, and no matter where in Australia you are located, you’ll only pay a single flat rate of $15 including GST.
Returns & Exchanges, Minus the Stress
If you’re not 100% satisfied, returns are 100% hassle free.
We back up our Satisfaction Guarantee claim with our Easy Returns Policy.
If the Simply Headsets product you purchased doesn’t meet your expectations, simply return it to us within 14 days and our team will help you find the one that is.
Trusted by over 54,797 Australian Businesses
Let us earn your trust and exceed your expectations
We’re commitment to excellent and consistent customer service, with the entire Simply Headsets team having one goal in mind; to exceed your expectations.
Join over 54,797 Australian organisations that have put their trust in our service and improved their communications. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee you know that when you’re with us, you’re backed all the way.
At Simply Headsets we make choosing the right headset easy with Australia’s best guarantee. We want you to be completely happy with your new headset so...
If it’s not right, and you change your mind for whatever reason, just send it back to us within 14 days of receipt and we’ll swap if for one you are happy with.
For all terms and conditions please see the easy returns section of the site.
Invoice Terms & Purchase Order Available
Trusted by more than 7,500 Australian organisations
If you are a .gov or .edu and haven’t ordered from us before, it’s super easy. Give us a call on 1300 889 728 to speak with someone in our sales team. We can help to raise an official quote for you to take to your accounts/purchasing team to assist them in raising a Purchase order.
Once the PO has been raised in your system just send us a copy. Your invoice will then reference the Purchase Order Number (PO#) that you provide and goods will be shipped out on the agreed payment terms.
Even though you’re completely covered by our unique Easy Exchange policy, if you are looking to place a bulk order and aren’t sure which headset is right for your department’s needs, speak to our team, in some cases we may be able to arrange a trial.
Your contribution to building a better world
When you become part of the Simply Headsets community, you’ll be making a difference with your very first purchase. $5.00 from every first time purchaser will go towards our chosen charity, B1G1. B1G1 provides people with the opportunity to access a loan in order to better their lives and bring their communities out of poverty, and the best part is that 100% of the money goes directly to the person who needs it.
Plantronics/Poly Voyager 6200 UC ANC Bluetooth Headset
Interesting neckband style headset.
Part of Plantronics' very popular Voyager range of headsets the 6200 is really a neckset! With a rigid behind the neck band for those who don't like headbands or earhooks. Greta for those who don't want have earbuds in all the time but need to respond quickly when a call comes in. For use with mobile and PC only (not deskphone unless your model phone can connect to BT or has a USB headset port).
What is Poly? Plantronics + Polycom have merged to create Poly
Designed for use in noisy environments it has Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) in the eartips - Microphones in the headset listen for background noise and actively cancel them out helping you to focus on the call or of course you can use when working to listen to music, audiobooks or podcasts to additionally block out noisy colleagues. The 6200 can be worn with either 1 earbud (to make you more approachable and aware of your environment or both for the full 'block out the world' experience. You can of course turn the ANC off for when you want to be a little more aware of the world.
The headset will also announce who is calling (as long as they're in your contacts list - it's not psychic!) so you know whether to use the voice prompts to 'answer' or 'ignore' the call. The neckband also vibrates to alert you to a call so you can discretely answer quickly you have the earbuds out without having to keep one eye on your phone all the time. The headset will be simultaneously paired with the dongle and 1 BT device so you can easily switch from computer to mobile phone use.
When not in use the earbuds can dangle down ready for use, they don't retract and they're not magnetised like the Jabra Evolve 75e, (Plantronics/Poly missed a trick there). There's a dedicated mute button which alerts you when pressed. The microphones are situated on the front of both sides of the neckband so you can turn your head either way and still be heard clearly.
The handy travel case keeps the headset, dongle and cable all together when not in use. A charge 'stand' is included, which should really be called a charge 'sit' or 'lie' as the headset still sits on the desk with just the right side raised a little in the 'stand' to charge. It comes wiht earbus in small, medium & large included so you know you'll get a good fit.
Unlike older headset models, this serves for use with Lync and Skype for business as well as other programs.
You'll get good quality sound and seamless switching between calls and music. Audio requirements for these 12 types of usage are very different as anyone who's used a headset designed for phone only could tell you!. Wideband audio provides high quality PC telephony and and smatyphones enabled for HD voice,.
Bluetooth V4.1 means that you get additional range from your headset with up to 30 meters (But please note your PHONE must be Class 1 Bluetooth) as well as NFC connection.Optimum battery life is up to 16 hours listeining or 9 hours talk time. Standby (when not in use) is 14 days. As with most earbud styles, the battery is not replaceable
We'd certainly recommend you have a look at the Jabra Evolve 75e and compare the specs that are important to you before purchasing
|Product Type||Computer Bluetooth, Computer Wireless, Mobile Bluetooth|
|Talk Time||9hrs talk , 16 hrs listen, 14 days standby|
|Warranty||2 Year (Direct with Manufacturers)|
|Wearing Style||Around the back of the neck|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth for Mobile , USB Dongle - Bluetooth|
|Software Compatabilty||Apple, Dragon Naturally Speaking, MacSpeech, MOC & Lync, Skype , Unified Communications, Voice Recognition Software , Windows, Skype For Business|
|Ear Cushion Material||Silicon|
|Speaker Frequency Response||20kHz-20kHz - high-fi stereo and stereo telephony|
|Mic Frequency Response||Wideband|
|Coverage Range||Bluetooth range|
|Charge Time||90 minutes for full charge|
|Charger Type||Micro USB Connection|
|Coverage Range [Bluetooth]||30m (for class 1 BT devices only), otherwise standard BT range UP TO 10m|
|Best Use||Noisy Office, Quiet Office, Very Noisy Office|
|Application||Computer (Bluetooth) + Mobile Phone|
|Audio Qualities||Active Noise Cancelling ANC, Enhanced (DSP) Digital Sound Porcessing , HD Audio, Mono sound, Noise cancelling mic , Noise protection, Soundguard Digital , Stereo sound, Wideband Audio, Wideband mic|
|This product is featured in||Brands, Plantronics/Poly, Computer + Mobile Headsets - Bluetooth, View All Multi Device Headsets, Headsets For phones With USB Headset Port, MS Teams Headsets, Zoom Headsets, Bluetooth, Softphones, Poly/Plantronics, Stereo Computer Headsets, View All Computer Headsets, Bluetooth Mobile Headsets, Poly/Plantronics, Stereo Mobile Phone Headsets, Earhook Mobile Phone Headsets, View all Mobile Phone Headsets|
- Professional-grade audio with enhanced Digital Signal Processing
- On-demand active noise canceling
- Built-in versatility in a neckband with earbuds
- Incoming call alert
- Dynamic mute alert
- Class 1 Bluetooth with 98 feet/30 meters wireless range (with Class 1 BT Mobile)
- Customizable call and media options
- Unified Communications-ready
- Dedicated mute button
- Wideband audio and stereo telephony support
- Up to 9 hours of talk time
Manufacturers DescriptionComfort. Versatility. Performance VOYAGER 6200 UC
Voyager 6200 UC is a Bluetooth® neckband headset with earbuds made for the professional. Transitioning to your next conversation is easy: Connect with colleagues working remotely, listen to music to focus distraction-free or drop an earbud to tune in to the conversation around you. Voyager 6200 UC has the versatility to go beyond the office, for outstanding audio every time, everywhere.TOP FEATURES
- Boomless design features Plantronics clear talk technology, four omnidirectional microphones and enhanced noise canceling, optimizing your voice and minimizing background noise.
- On-demand passive and active noise canceling (ANC) block out distractions so you can focus on your call or work..
- Premium wireless hi-fi stereo headset works seamlessly across multiple applications on desktops, Bluetooth®-enabled desk phones, laptops, mobile phones and tablets..
- Neckband vibrates to alert you of incoming calls; so there’s no need to look at your mobile phone.
- Switch from stereo to mono to hear your surroundings simply by dropping an earbud, or remove both earbuds for face-to-face conversations.
- Wideband audio provides high-quality PC telephony and is compatible with smartphones enabled for HD voice.
- Dynamic mute alert senses when you start to talk while the headset is on mute and sends you a voice prompt.
- Plantronics Manager Pro, software-as-a-service that is sold separately, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
- Listen/talk/standby time - Up to 16 hours listen, 9 hours talk and 14 days standby time
- Roaming range - Up to 98 ft/30 m, with Class 1 enabled Bluetooth device
- Battery capacity - 340 mAh minimum
- Battery type - Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Charge time -1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth technology - Bluetooth v4.1 Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2 and Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6 (wideband HD voice); Class 1 BT radio
- Audio profiles - Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Codecs - Classic; Low latency, APTx
- Receive audio performance - Active noise canceling (ANC)
- Receive frequency response - 20 Hz–20 kHz (hi-fi stereo and stereo telephony)
- Hearing protection - SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616,anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure fromexceeding 85dBA*
- Microphone and technology - Boomless design features Plantronics clear talk technology and four omnidirectional microphones with digital signal processing (DSP)
- Weight - 0.12 lbs/56 g
- Call controls - Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-
- Media controls - Mute, play, pause, track forward/back
- Voice and other alerts - Enhanced voice alerts announce talk time remaining, mute and connection status. Neckband vibrates to alert incoming call Model B6200: Certified for Skype for Business. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others. See software compatibility guide at plantronics.com/us/support/supported-softphones
- Applications supported - Plantronics Hub desktop version is available for Windows/Mac, mobile version offered on Android and iOS
What’s in The Box
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Shipping & Delivery of the Plantronics/Poly Voyager 6200 UC ANC Bluetooth Headset
All items are couriered for speed as well as security. There is an Australian wide flat rate courier fee of only $15 inc GST no matter how many items you order.
We will not dispatch items if you do not have a physical address and orders will only be dispatched within Australia. International Shipping is not available at this time.
You will always have the opportunity to see the full amount of your purchase, including delivery charges, before you confirm your order.
Why you should shop with Simply Headsets
- Your details are safe with the highest 256 BIT security standards and we never keep your credit card details.
- We're here to help you on 1300 889 728, whether you need a hand choosing the right headset or shopping online with us. Our friendly customer service team is available from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (AEST).
- Genuine Australian stock with 100% manufacturer warranty.
- No surcharges on credit cards.
Support and Manuals for the Plantronics/Poly Voyager 6200 UC ANC Bluetooth Headset
Looking for one on one support? Call our headset wizards on 1300 889 728 or you can learn more about our lifetime support here
Searching for compatible lifters/electronic hookswitches...
Check if your phone works with this wireless headset
Select the make and model of your phone below to confirm compatibility.
Wireless headsets give you freedom to roam once you've answered a call but to answer a call when away from your desk (ie one touch answering via your headset) all headsets require a further accessory. If you are generally up and about at work OR if you don't want to miss a single call you will need this accessory.
To confirm compatibility of your phone with this headset, please select your make and model phone below. If compatible you will also be shown the correct answering device should you wish to add it.