EPOS|Sennheiser IMPACT SC 30 USB ML
FREE Lifetime Support
Forever, always, tomorrow, next week, next year
We love talking about headsets, and we love helping you find the right one. Before you’ve even made a purchase, give us a call to tell US what YOU want, what you need, and what you expect. After you’ve made your purchase, we’re with you every step of the way, with FREE remote lifetime support.
And when we say lifetime support, we mean lifetime support... no matter how far down the track, our experts are here to answer your questions, help with troubleshooting, or give you technical support.
Express Courier Delivery
Australian-wide flat rate of $15
We send out all of our items with speed and security in mind - over 50,000 packages were delivered to Australian businesses by our Express Couriers last year alone.
No matter how much you order, and no matter where in Australia you are located, you’ll only pay a single flat rate of $15 including GST.
Returns & Exchanges, Minus the Stress
If you’re not 100% satisfied, returns are 100% hassle free.
We back up our Satisfaction Guarantee claim with our Easy Returns Policy.
If the Simply Headsets product you purchased doesn’t meet your expectations, simply return it to us within 14 days and our team will help you find the one that is.
Trusted by over 49,281 Australian Businesses
Let us earn your trust and exceed your expectations
We’re commitment to excellent and consistent customer service, with the entire Simply Headsets team having one goal in mind; to exceed your expectations.
Join over 49,281 Australian organisations that have put their trust in our service and improved their communications. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee you know that when you’re with us, you’re backed all the way.
At Simply Headsets we make choosing the right headset easy with Australia’s best guarantee. We want you to be completely happy with your new headset so...
If it’s not right, and you change your mind for whatever reason, just send it back to us within 14 days of receipt and we’ll swap if for one you are happy with.
For all terms and conditions please see the easy returns section of the site.
Invoice Terms & Purchase Order Available
Trusted by more than 7,500 Australian organisations
If you are a .gov or .edu and haven’t ordered from us before, it’s super easy. Give us a call on 1300 889 728 to speak with someone in our sales team. We can help to raise an official quote for you to take to your accounts/purchasing team to assist them in raising a Purchase order.
Once the PO has been raised in your system just send us a copy. Your invoice will then reference the Purchase Order Number (PO#) that you provide and goods will be shipped out on the agreed payment terms.
Even though you’re completely covered by our unique Easy Exchange policy, if you are looking to place a bulk order and aren’t sure which headset is right for your department’s needs, speak to our team, in some cases we may be able to arrange a trial.
Your contribution to building a better world
When you become part of the Simply Headsets community, you’ll be making a difference with your very first purchase. $5.00 from every first time purchaser will go towards our chosen charity, B1G1. B1G1 provides people with the opportunity to access a loan in order to better their lives and bring their communities out of poverty, and the best part is that 100% of the money goes directly to the person who needs it.
EPOS|Sennheiser IMPACT SC 30 USB ML
What is EPOS? EPOS is the new co-branded name for Sennheiser.
This USB headset works with Sennheiser's trademark sound; the mono, SC 30 USB ML plugs into PCs, softphones, Skype and video conferencing and voice recognition/dictation programs and may be used over both ears.
Maximized for Microsoft "Lync & Skype for Business," the SC 30 allows you to plug in while Lync & Skype for Business is turned on. The software acknowledges the device’s speaker and microphone rather than just the headset, allowing improved sound quality.
The SC 30 ML's built-in controls enable you to answer or decline calls, manage volume or silence the microphone. Redialling the last outbound call also is a touch of a button away.
Exactly, why purchase the SC 30?
* Sennheiser's high-end expert audio.
* Super-high audio quality.
* It’s budget-friendly and has super-soft sizable acoustic foam ear cups.
* Built-in noise canceling.
* Wideband microphone for softphone use.
* Activeguard technology safeguarding from unexpected loud noises.
* Popular alternatives for call centres shifting to UC environments.
* Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Typical Grievances From Corded Headset Users
The SC 30 USB CTRL does feature foam ear cushions, but some folks favour leatherette. Users are also connected to their computers via cable; this can be annoying when wires obstruct work or get twisted under chair wheels.
What’s the Bottom Line?
Great question, let's take a look! The Sennheiser SC 30 USB CTRL is an impressive budget approach for brand-name sound. It's durable, light and slim and ideal for call centres and offices that demand a USB link for inbound calls and volume control.
Other Headsets To Consider Before Buying
* Extra-Loud Work Environments: Sennheiser SC 60 USB CTRL
* Microsoft Lync & Skype for Business Functional: the SC 230 USB or the SC 230 USB CTRL with Dragon voice recognition.
* Super-tight budgets: Plantronics Blackwire C510-M and C310-M.
* Extra productivity from wireless: the Jabra Pro 930 MS, Sennheiser DW Office USB and DW Pro 2 ML
|Manufacturer||EPOS | Sennheiser|
|Product Type||Computer Corded|
|Wearing Style||Over the head (one ear)|
|Software Compatabilty||Dragon Naturally Speaking, MOC & Lync, Skype , Unified Communications, Voice Recognition Software , Windows, Skype For Business|
|Ear Cushion Material||Acoustic Foam|
|Speaker Frequency Response||60Hz-16kHz|
|Mic Frequency Response||150-6800Hz|
|Best Use||Noisy Office, Quiet Office|
|Audio Qualities||ActiveGuard Acoustic Protection, HD Audio, Mono sound, Noise cancelling mic , Noise protection, Wideband Audio, Wideband mic|
|This product is featured in||EPOS | Sennheiser, Avaya, LG Aria, LG Ericsson, Cisco, Siemens, Samsung, NEC, Panasonic, Commander, Aristel, Polycom, Snom, COVID Headsets, Headsets For phones With USB Headset Port, MS Teams Headsets, Zoom Headsets, Corded USB, Softphones, EPOS|Sennheiser, Mono Computer Headsets, View All Computer Headsets|
SC 30 USB ML is a deployment-friendly, single-sided wideband headset optimised for Microsoft Lync. With integrated call control unit and USB connector, the SC 30 USB ML offers great functionality and convenience when connected to Microsoft Lync.
SC 30 USB ML is specifically designed for the Unified Communications market, where Sennheiser HD voice clarity and maximum call-handling flexibility can make a genuine difference to productivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync – with integrated call control and USB connector/li>
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience/li>
- Noise canceling microphone – makes speech transmission crystal-clear and suppresses ambient noise in offices/li>
- High-Comfort – large ear pad in a ultra lightweight headset for relaxed wearing/li>
- Solid construction – crafted with look and feel in mind/li>
- Single-sided wearing style – let’s you hear what’s going on around you/li>
- Bendable boom arm – ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position/li>
- ActiveGard™ – technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges/li>
- Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty/li>
What’s in The Box
Shipping & Delivery of the EPOS|Sennheiser IMPACT SC 30 USB ML
All items are couriered for speed as well as security. There is an Australian wide flat rate courier fee of only $15 inc GST no matter how many items you order.
We will not dispatch items if you do not have a physical address and orders will only be dispatched within Australia. International Shipping is not available at this time.
You will always have the opportunity to see the full amount of your purchase, including delivery charges, before you confirm your order.
Why you should shop with Simply Headsets
- Your details are safe with the highest 256 BIT security standards and we never keep your credit card details.
- We're here to help you on 1300 889 728, whether you need a hand choosing the right headset or shopping online with us. Our friendly customer service team is available from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (AEST).
- Genuine Australian stock with 100% manufacturer warranty.
- No surcharges on credit cards.
Searching for compatible lifters/electronic hookswitches...
Check if your phone works with this wireless headset
Select the make and model of your phone below to confirm compatibility.
Wireless headsets give you freedom to roam once you've answered a call but to answer a call when away from your desk (ie one touch answering via your headset) all headsets require a further accessory. If you are generally up and about at work OR if you don't want to miss a single call you will need this accessory.
To confirm compatibility of your phone with this headset, please select your make and model phone below. If compatible you will also be shown the correct answering device should you wish to add it.