Plantronics/Poly Savi W730-M Wireless Headset
Availability: Low stock on some models - call us for more info and to secure stock
Condition: NEW in box
Warranty: 2 Year (Direct with Manufacturers)
100% Australian Stock and Local Support
- End of Life product. Please call for upcoming and current alternatives.
FREE Lifetime Support
Forever, always, tomorrow, next week, next year
We love talking about headsets, and we love helping you find the right one. Before you’ve even made a purchase, give us a call to tell US what YOU want, what you need, and what you expect. After you’ve made your purchase, we’re with you every step of the way, with FREE remote lifetime support.
And when we say lifetime support, we mean lifetime support... no matter how far down the track, our experts are here to answer your questions, help with troubleshooting, or give you technical support.
Express Courier Delivery
Australian-wide flat rate of $15
We send out all of our items with speed and security in mind - over 50,000 packages were delivered to Australian businesses by our Express Couriers last year alone.
No matter how much you order, and no matter where in Australia you are located, you’ll only pay a single flat rate of $15 including GST.
Returns & Exchanges, Minus the Stress
If you’re not 100% satisfied, returns are 100% hassle free.
We back up our Satisfaction Guarantee claim with our Easy Returns Policy.
If the Simply Headsets product you purchased doesn’t meet your expectations, simply return it to us within 14 days and our team will help you find the one that is.
Trusted by over 49,281 Australian Businesses
Let us earn your trust and exceed your expectations
We’re commitment to excellent and consistent customer service, with the entire Simply Headsets team having one goal in mind; to exceed your expectations.
Join over 49,281 Australian organisations that have put their trust in our service and improved their communications. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee you know that when you’re with us, you’re backed all the way.
At Simply Headsets we make choosing the right headset easy with Australia’s best guarantee. We want you to be completely happy with your new headset so...
If it’s not right, and you change your mind for whatever reason, just send it back to us within 14 days of receipt and we’ll swap if for one you are happy with.
For all terms and conditions please see the easy returns section of the site.
Invoice Terms & Purchase Order Available
Trusted by more than 7,500 Australian organisations
If you are a .gov or .edu and haven’t ordered from us before, it’s super easy. Give us a call on 1300 889 728 to speak with someone in our sales team. We can help to raise an official quote for you to take to your accounts/purchasing team to assist them in raising a Purchase order.
Once the PO has been raised in your system just send us a copy. Your invoice will then reference the Purchase Order Number (PO#) that you provide and goods will be shipped out on the agreed payment terms.
Even though you’re completely covered by our unique Easy Exchange policy, if you are looking to place a bulk order and aren’t sure which headset is right for your department’s needs, speak to our team, in some cases we may be able to arrange a trial.
Your contribution to building a better world
When you become part of the Simply Headsets community, you’ll be making a difference with your very first purchase. $5.00 from every first time purchaser will go towards our chosen charity, B1G1. B1G1 provides people with the opportunity to access a loan in order to better their lives and bring their communities out of poverty, and the best part is that 100% of the money goes directly to the person who needs it.
Plantronics/Poly Savi W730-M Wireless Headset
This version of the Savi W730 is for use with Skype for Business. It is not related to the operating system of your computer. If you do not have this software please go to the standard version.
The new Plantronics/Poly Savi W730 is their newest all-in-one headset that works with your office phone, your computer and your mobile phone too. The Savi W730 is a dedicated over the ear headset that also goes inside your ear for greater stability. We think it’s probably the best over ear model available today.
The Plantronics/Poly W730 wireless headset is a well thought-out product with real technology innovations and if you genuinely need an all-in-one product then this is a brilliant offering from the world leader in headsets. However, it is important to note that the Savi W730 does not work with your mobile outside of the office – only while in it. If you are after a headset that works on the road too then you need to check out the Jabra Motion Office ML
If you’re looking to answer calls away from your desk you'll need a HL10 handset lifter or an Electronic Hook Switch depending on the phone you have (call our staff for assistance). This device fits on your telephone base and lifts the hand piece up or down when you push a button on your headset, letting you answer and hang up on calls from anywhere in the office. A handset lifter for this headset is available separately, or as a great value pack.
So let’s start by reviewing…..
What is Poly? Plantronics + Polycom have merged to create Poly
The Plantronics/Poly W730 is the all new, updated version of the WO200 and the old CS70. The sound quality is wonderful and employs cutting edge DECT wireless technology and wideband audio to deliver crystal clear sound on every call. Their Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology is designed to provide more natural voice sounds which is what everyone in audio strives for. Plantronics/Poly have even eliminated the possibility of wireless interference by working with a Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology.
As you’d expect from a headset of this calibre you will also receive in-built noise-cancelling on the microphone which will allow you to be understood even in the noisiest of office environments. Plantronics/Poly has also given the W730 a very intelligent adaptive power system that increases or reduces power consumption, based on your distance from the base station. This extends battery life and gives you up to 9 hours talk time, enough for even the most dedicated workaholic!.
This is great for job share roles and phone intensive jobs. You can purchase spare charge units stations and headsets in any wearing style to just click into the base unit when 1 person goes off shift and the next starts - so you could have someone using the same phone 24/7 each with their preferred wearing style.
Like all the latest Plantronics/Poly wireless headset models, the 730 allows you to conference in up to 3 other headset users. This is a brilliant feature in call centres for training purposes and where a manager may need to get on the line. The one touch controls for call answer/end, vol +/-, mute and flash are the same no matter whether you’re on your desk phone, your computer or your mobile phone. When you get a call on your headset via your mobile phone you can transfer it effortlessly to your mobile with the click of a button. You can then take your call on the road with you as you walk out of the office. How cool is that for mobile sales people or people always on the go!
The Plantronics/Poly 730 wireless headset also features SoundGuard technology. This protects phone users from loud, potentially harmful noises. These ‘acoustic shocks’ are transmitted down phone lines as a result of dangerous customers yelling, blowing whistles, electricity spikes, weather conditions, transmission faults and the like. Without this feature you could potentially suffer from temporary/permanent hearing loss. Plantronics/Poly SoundGuard means you’ll be protected whenever you are using your headset.
As this headset is designed specifically to be worn over (and in) the ear it’s arguably the most comfortable of the over ear models (bearing in mind that everyone is different!). BUT if you wear glasses, beware – this could interfere with how your glasses sit. You may wish to hedge your bets with the Savi W740 or Jabra Pro 9470 which have the option for over ear and over head styles in the box.
The reality is you can pay more for an all-in-one unit. Having the extra functionality of being able to connect to your mobile phone makes the W730 a little more expensive than office phone only headsets.
The standard battery life on the Savi W730 is only 6 hours - less than its other 700 series counterparts (the over the head Savi W710 has a 9 hour talk time) but this can be extended if you are close to the phone all day or change to narrowband mode. If you need a long talk time the DW Office has a comfy over ear hook, longer talk time and 20 minute quick recharge which gives another 4 hours talk time in the time it takes to eat a sandwich.
You need to remember that the Savi W730 only connects to your mobile within the confines of your office and can’t be taken on the road. The only headset that does that is the Jabra Motion Office ML .
As far as headsets go this represents exceptional value. One headset for all your communications devices in the office plus it’s discrete, comfortable and perfect for those who prefer the over the ear/ in ear wearing style.
It’s worth the money FULL STOP.
Other Headsets To Consider Before Buying
If you don’t even need the computer connectivity and just need a wireless headset for your office phone then check out the identical Plantronics/Poly CS530.
If you want a unified communication headset for the all in one then also look at the Jabra and Sennheiser models above that offer excellent alternatives. For a headset that works both in and out of the office on all devices, have a look at the Jabra Motion Office ML.
|Product Type||Computer Wireless, Office Bluetooth, Office Wireless|
|Wireless Technology||Voice dedicated DECT|
|Talk Time||6 hrs|
|Warranty||2 Year (Direct with Manufacturers)|
|Wearing Style||Over the ear + earbud|
|Connection Type||Base unit Bluetooth, Base unit to phone RJ (handset/headset port), USB|
|Software Compatabilty||Apple, Dragon Naturally Speaking, MacSpeech, MOC & Lync, Skype , Unified Communications, Voice Recognition Software , Windows, Skype For Business|
|Ear Cushion Material||Silicon|
|Speaker Frequency Response||150-6800Hz|
|Mic Frequency Response||150-6800Hz|
|Coverage Range||Bluetooth range|
|Coverage Range [Bluetooth]||11m (base unit to mobile phone)|
|Conference Additonal Headsets||3|
|Coverage Range [Wireless]||100m|
|Best Use||Noisy Office, Quiet Office|
|Application||Desk Phone + Computer + Mobile Phone (inside only)|
|Audio Qualities||Enhanced (DSP) Digital Sound Porcessing , Noise cancelling mic , Soundguard, Wideband Audio, Wideband mic|
|This product is featured in||Discontinued|
- One intelligent headset to manage your PC, mobile and desk phone calls
- Automatically routes calls to the mobile phone or headset – whichever device is within easy reach
- Transfer audio from headset to mobile phone with a press of a button to take mobile calls on-the-road
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, mute and flash controls across devices
- UC presence automatically updated when on a PC, mobile or desk phone call
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional headsets and guests can continue through multiple calls
- Lightest DECT wireless headset on the market
- Hot swappable battery kit* lets you change battery mid-conversation delivering unlimited talk time
- Three comfortable, customizable wearing styles
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sounds
Manufacturers DescriptionThe Savi® 700 series is changing the way productivity-focused office professionals communicate. With three-way connectivity, easily manage and switch between PC, desk phone, and now mobile calls from a single wireless headset. With a new convertible headset we’ve added the lightest DECT™ headset on the market to our suite of wearing styles so you can choose the one that’s best for you. Optimized for Unified Communications, the system automatically updates your status* to “busy” on PC, mobile and even desk phone calls so colleagues can see your availability. This intelligent system combines best-in-class sound quality, hands-free mobility and hours of talk time for ultimate efficiency. Once you experience a Savi 700 headset system you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Three-way connectivity lets you easily switch and mix audio between PC, mobile and desk phones with one intelligent, wireless headset system
- Ideal for office professionals who use multiple devices and require best-in-class sound quality for their business communications
- Choose the style that’s right for you with more wearing style choices than any other wireless headset system on the market
- With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, mute and flash, manage calls from any connected device up to 350 feet from the charging base
- Automatically routes mobile calls to the mobile phone or headset – whichever device is within easy reach
- Transfer audio between headset and mobile phone with a press of a button so you can leave the office and take the mobile call with you
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density
- Collaborate between colleagues no matter which device you call them on with the ability to mix/conference audio between any two phone devices
- Conference in up to three additional Savi headsets for improved call efficiency and guest headsets can even continue through multiple calls
- With Plantronics software get the added value of:
- Headset answer/end/mute/flash control across multiple softphones
- UC presence automatically updated when on a call; not only on PC calls, but also when on mobile or desk phone calls
- Battery meter conveniently displays headset battery life remaining in PC icon tray
- Headset control panel allows for customization of settings, including call notification and related options
- DECT™ technology provides best-in-class audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard
- SoundGuard® technology ensures listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against audio spikes
- The Savi 700 Series is available in two versions:
- UC standard version supporting one-touch call control with softphones and UC applications from Cisco®, Avaya®, Microsoft®, IBM®, Skype® and more.
- Microsoft-certified version optimized for Microsoft® Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007
- IT deployment for the Savi 700 Series is supported through the PlantronicsUC Toolkit resources, including best practices and off-the-shelf training for simplified deployment.
What’s in The Box
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Shipping & Delivery of the Plantronics/Poly Savi W730-M Wireless Headset
All items are couriered for speed as well as security. There is an Australian wide flat rate courier fee of only $15 inc GST no matter how many items you order.
We will not dispatch items if you do not have a physical address and orders will only be dispatched within Australia. International Shipping is not available at this time.
You will always have the opportunity to see the full amount of your purchase, including delivery charges, before you confirm your order.
Why you should shop with Simply Headsets
- Your details are safe with the highest 256 BIT security standards and we never keep your credit card details.
- We're here to help you on 1300 889 728, whether you need a hand choosing the right headset or shopping online with us. Our friendly customer service team is available from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (AEST).
- Genuine Australian stock with 100% manufacturer warranty.
- No surcharges on credit cards.
Support and Manuals for the Plantronics/Poly Savi W730-M Wireless Headset
Looking for one on one support? Call our headset wizards on 1300 889 728 or you can learn more about our lifetime support here
Searching for compatible lifters/electronic hookswitches...
Check if your phone works with this wireless headset
Select the make and model of your phone below to confirm compatibility.
Wireless headsets give you freedom to roam once you've answered a call but to answer a call when away from your desk (ie one touch answering via your headset) all headsets require a further accessory. If you are generally up and about at work OR if you don't want to miss a single call you will need this accessory.
To confirm compatibility of your phone with this headset, please select your make and model phone below. If compatible you will also be shown the correct answering device should you wish to add it.